- We have come to appreciate your high level of professionalism and passion. The EarthCheck training you provided for the PARKROYAL on Beach Road team has been invaluable. Also your very pointed observations prior, during and at the conclusion of the team meeting was extremely beneficial for Erik and myself. On behalf of all of us, thank you for your leadership and inspiration. Looking forward to staying connected.
Timur Senturk – VP Operations – Pan Pacific Hotels Group – http://www.pphg.com/
Francois was instrumental in helping us formulate our core values and core purpose, align our visions and grow as a team. We had a lot of fun, with a lot of laughter, learning and bonding. What impresses me the most about Francois’ approach is that he is very flexible and nurtures and encourages the team’s creativity rather than simply leading them down a tried and tested path. With his extensive experience as a top-level hotelier and his dynamic creativity and enthusiasm, Francois is an honorary member of the Samujana family and I have no hesitation whatsoever in recommending Big Waves for any future projects. Thanks Francois!Kurt Berman – General Manager – Samujana Thailand – www.samujana.com
- “Francois helped us in a crucial time while forming the foundation of our company by facilitating our team to gear towards a common belief. Francois not only facilitated, but also actively stimulated our creative thinking, whereby his industry experience was very helpful. We all enjoyed the training and came out of the workshop with the results we were hoping for.”
Pascal Eppink – Managing Director – Dhiaffa Group – atanahotels.com
- “Mr Huet taught the class with passion and inspired the participants to greater achievements through innovation and imagination. He received positive feedback from the participants and scored an overall assessment score of 4.6 out of 5 in the evaluation exercise we conducted. ”
Professor Neo Boon Siong – Chairman – Nanyang Executive Programmes Nanyang Business-school – www.nanyangemba.ntu.edu.sg
photo by Pascal Carrion : http://pascal-carrion.
- Someone had said that efficient training should not be more than 20 minutes as the brain does not accept information to the fullest afterwards. This is not the case with Francois, he can keep everyone interested at the same time involved in the conversation.
Roman Ezhov – Director of Engineering – Hyatt Regency Ekateringburg, Russia – http://ekaterinburg.regency.hyatt.com
- This training helped me to get a new angle on what we are doing at work on a daily bais. This is very important not to lose perspectives and understand motivations.
Tatiana Volinienko – Director of Human Resources – Hyatt Regency Ekateringburg, Russia – http://ekaterinburg.regency.hyatt.com”
- We wish to express our gratitude to you for sharing your experience, knowledge, and expertise with us. You have truly motivated and inspired us to explore, dream and discover things that will make a positive change in our lives! Francois, you are a brilliant facilitator!
Joy Monsale – Training Manager – Anantara Kihavah Villas Maldives – http://kihavah-maldives.
- Mr Francois Huet is a great facilitator who conducted Managing Perception workshop for our Management team. Every participant has enjoyed the workshop, and got everyone involved with discussions which helped them to bring about their innovative ideas and presented them in an interesting ways. It also helped our Team to evaluate their own individual aspirations and achievements, so they can inspire their teams in return.
Manjula Amarasinghe – Training & Quality Manager – Constance Moofushi Maldives – http://www.moofushiresort.com
- Big Waves of Inspiration does not only help the current growth in a certain company that manages a vast number of people, it also helps in-house talent to unleash their own ability to manage and understand themselves and their teams by focusing on how we perceive, understand others and how we assess our own individual aspiration by putting them into action.
Anders Dimblad – Area General Manager – Banyan Tree Al Wadi – www.banyantree.com
- Mr. Francois Huet with his previous extensive hotelier experience was a great facilitator for the Managing Perceptions workshop we conducted for all our management staff. His understanding of the Thai culture and language helped to break the barriers easily from the start and this encouraged participation from all from the very beginning. A well spent day with everyone leaving motivated and empowered with the knowledge gained to overcome the daily challenges faced.
Lilian Carpenter – General Manager – DEWA Phuket – www.dewaphuketresort.com
- Every participant has enjoyed the course and what did impress me was how relevant it was. You did a lot of preparation before hand on the basis of the questionnaire filled up by the participants and the information on the hotel philosophy and positioning supplied. This enabled us to benefit from a session that really happened tailor made, to the point and relevant in every aspect.
Jean Christophe Nager General Manager The Pavilions Phuket – www.thepavilionsresorts.com
- The positive energy and passion for the hospitality business and the Maldives makes you a great ambassador for sustainability, one that makes sense and produces excellent results. Our team is totally inspired by your knowledge, skills and passion and now feel better equipped to move forward with the implementation of a sustainable program which will be of benefit to all our stakeholders.
Raul Estevez – Director, Learning & Development – Reethi Rah, One & Only Maldives www.reethirah.oneandonlyresorts.com
- “The training facilitated by Big Waves has been of great inspiration to the team and has created a motivational stir. Moreover, the value of the training will be recognized in our Performance Management Objectives.Mr. Francois Huet is an exceptional trainer with great energy. His vast knowledge and experience in the hospitality industry was an asset during these two motivational days.”
Guy Bertaud, General Manager, The H Hotel Dubai. http://www.h-hotel.com/
- “Last month, Big Waves completed a consulting assignment with our company, Kata Rocks. Francois Huet has exceptional experience in the Luxury Hospitality arena. His insights into current market trends and expertise in defining our requirements were invaluable to us.”
Chantal Fernandes – Project Director – Kata Rocks – www.katarocks.com
- “I highly recommend Francois as an excellent trainer, motivator and challenger to get the best out of any team which wants to achieve consistent exceptional customer service and product offerings that truly differentiate it from competitors. The same can be said about Francois training models for sustainable tourism. But most important to me is that his training models result in immediate tangible results that drive the financial bottom line in today’s challenging environment.”
Bernold O. Schroeder – Chief Executive Officer – Jin Jiang International Hotel Management Co- www.jinjianghotels.com
- “The subject matter is timely, relevant and presents important and necessary ways to look at ourselves, at our working environment as well as the power of action we have as an individual and manager. Francois is very passionate about this subject and led diverse and animated discussions making sure everyone felt involved. He is an inspirational trainer and person who brings lots of ideas, experience and an extremely interesting way to presenting the information.”
Foong Poh Mun – Vice President People Development – Banyan Tree Management Academy – www.banyantree.com
- “An eye opener for our managers who were able to put things in a new perspective and enabled them to better understand the behavior of their team members as well as their own behavior and how it reflects the performance of the team.”
Antonio Saponara – General Manager – The Surin Phuket – www.thesurinphuket.com
- “If you are looking for someone to open minds, enable opportunity, unlock potential and inspire your teams you should be talking to him now.”
Tom Meyer – Managing Director – Raffles Makati & Fairmont Makati at Fairmont Raffles Hotels International – www.frhi.com
- “I again worked with Francois most recently on his latest project as MD at Big Waves a unique experience of Inspiration, knowledge and dedication to his passion for unique perception training, which makes him versatile and consistently delivering the highest quality results for his students, property and company.”
Kelly Lewis – General Manager – Indigo Pearl Phuket – www.indigo-pearl.com
- “His dedication and emotive style of management gives him the ability to engage with associates improving motivation.”
Adrian Croft – Director of Sales & Marketing Banyan Tree Phuket – www.banyantree.com
- “Francois extensive experience ensures that the training sessions have excellent value and that all participants, no matter position will learn and gain from the training sessions.”
Scot Toon – General Manager Paresa Resort – www.paresaresorts.com
- “I am sure that his decades of experience dealing with high networth individuals, running world class resorts around the globe combined with his creative mind will make for some interesting anecdotes, learning opportunities and training sessions.”
Sriram Kailasam – General Manager Banyan Tree Phuket, Assistant Vice President Food & Beverage Banyan Tree Hotels & Resorts – www.banyantree.com